Friday 19 July 2013

Walking along the beautiful coastline

Walking along the beautiful coastline
on a balmy summer’s night
Hand in hand in Naples,
with my new husband, oh what a delight!

A fresh summers evening
My dress gently rippling in the breeze
We've just left the restaurant
oh so much choice, meat, pasta, cheese

You stroke my hair and call me beautiful
I look deeply in to your eyes, grazi I say grazi,
I feel more special than…
 the queen being snapped by paparazzi

We rest our little legs, the beach is our stunning view
You playfully lick my ice cream cone
and I laugh and say I love you

you run your elegant finger down my delicate neck
you give me a tingle and make me feel like no one has before
I smile and look in to your eyes
you grin and look back at me
because when I longingly look at you and you look deep in to me
I know with all my heart as well as you do yours,
that we are meant to be!



No comments:

Post a Comment