Friday 12 July 2013

I will always miss you



I love your sweet, caring eyes,
I love your heart-warming smile
I’m sorry I’ve got to go
Maybe we’ll meet again in a while

I really want to hug you
and kiss you goodbye
on those sexy lips of yours
I’d better go now or I will cry

I will never forget you
You mean more to me than everyone else
Honestly whenever I see you
I always hear wedding bells

I see you waiting for me as I walk down the aisle
Then off we go for our first dance
It really is
a fairy tale romance

I really wish
I could stay forever
But you deserve the very best
Someone: funny, sexy, clever

So it is right now
I must bid you adieu
I hope one day you look me up
because honey, I love you

I really hope you meet someone
As for me, my time is filled with sadness
but I hope your future is filled with happy times
and lots and lots of gladness.

If you see me in the street
Please stop and say hello
as for me, right now I’m sorry
I’ve got to go

Goodbye you
Mr Sweet, sexy and funny
you will always be the one
the one that I secretly call honey



No comments:

Post a Comment